Where lots and lots and lots of people learn that they can have their own piece of online real estate without having to spend an arm and a leg, and where they can learn how to build their own sites! ...or...have a website built for them!
Create Your Presence Online
Getting You Online
Customers are looking for your business website online!
The customer wants what they want, and they want it now. They go to their computers or cell phones to find what they are seeking, and if your website isn’t there, they will find your competition.
The Internet has become the new yellow pages. If you don’t have a website, you are losing money. In today’s mobile digital age…not having a website is simply bad for business. Can you afford to take such a risk?
The best way to reach people… is by making it easier for them to reach you.
Through the power of technology, this is possible, but only if you have a website.
The Internet is fast becoming one of the best marketing tools a business can have. Do you want to take advantage of this incredibly informative tool that your potential clients are using, or do you prefer to hope that all of those people somehow find you some other way?
- …serves several purposes and is especially important for mobile users/consumers since the majority of people can now easily access cyberspace on their phones. When they are out and about, and suddenly realize they need your services, if you don’t have a website, your competition wins.
- …is like an online business card, only better. Not only does it contain your contact information, it contains detailed info about your company and the services you offer.
- …helps establish a certain level of credibility with your patrons. If you don’t have a website, they wonder why.
- …serves the purpose of showcasing your services. An inexpensive website with only a little information is better than no website at all as long as you offer your visitors the important data they are looking for when they visit your site.
- …is a way of staying in touch with your customer base and will help you build relationships with them, simply by adding a blog. By supplying them with a slow but steady stream of information, you are keeping your name, your brand in front of them, and when they need your type of services, they will think of you first.
- …gives your company something called competitive advantage. A recent report estimated that 75% of businesses do not have a website. If they are not on the web and you are, that is definitely to your advantage. However, if they are on the web and you aren’t, the competitive advantage belongs to them.
WEBSITES ARE ALSO PERSONAL
Websites are a unique expression of each individuals personal taste. The concepts, development, and design, the images you use, as well as the writing of the text allows you to start an effective dialogue between you and your visitors. The hope of every website owner is that the traffic to their site is responsive to their message, for this is where relationships truly begin.
The content of websites is as personal as each individuals house is to them. Your images are like pictures on your walls, your text can be welcoming and inviting. You want your space designed to be effective for your needs, and yet you want the flexibility to change and update your design concept and images (even your fonts) as needed. It is your space, your content, design it as you please!
Thanks to technology, we can help you accomplish this. If you current budget doesn’t necessarily allow you to be as creative as you desire, then let’s start small, and allow your website to grow as your business grows. We’ll work with you in whatever way possible to assist you in your mission to join the cyberspace community as soon as possible. Developing a website can be challenging, yet fun, and that is why we’re here, to assist you along the way.
THE COST FACTOR
Let’s cut through the bull…selling your products or services online begins when you launch your website. Getting your business on the web does not have to be expensive. You can put as little, or as much data on your website as you desire. You can design it yourself if you know how, or we can design it for you. Fees for building your website will be based on the complexity of your site. The cost to host your website is included in our fees.
If you aren’t on the web, it’s time to fight for your business, and stop letting would-be clientèle go to your competitors. Contact us today and let’s discuss your needs. The consultation is free, and you might be surprised to learn that you can have a website without having to give up your firstborn child.
If your competition is on the web and you aren’t, you may be one of those businesses that slowly dies out…and becomes extinct, just like the dinosaurs. You need to be where your prospects are, where the people are, on the electronic superhighway.
The days of the yellow pages are almost gone…it’s time to get a website of your very own! Contact us today for your free consultation and learn just how easy and inexpensive it can be to have your very own website!
Good, then lets get your website on the Internet!
Having your own website starts with you making a decision to take action. When consumers go to the world wide web looking for your services, will they find you, …or your competition?
The choice is yours.
Contact us now and let’s make you
accessible to those future clients!